cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subforms repeatable on each page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I´m searching for a solution for a problem and i hope anybody of you can help me!

In the following i will try to describe it:

I develop a component consumption list in adobe forms. I must list out the complete consumption of a suit.

The basic data are production orders, which can contain different suits. I developed a deep table where i have for each suit the corresponding consumption. For each suit, i have to do a page break and then list out the consumptions.

In my form, i have to list out some fields corresponding to the suit (not on the master page) and a table, where i list out the consumptions.

The fields are organized in subforms.  If the tables reaches the end of the page, a page break occurs and then the listing goes forward on next page. My problem is, that i want to have the header fields in the subforms not only on the first page but also on the second, third and so on till the consumption table ends. After it ends, a new suit leads to a page break and the header informations are belonging to the new suit.

My structure is the following:

--> Position (contains suit informations)

-----> Parts ( a suit consists a jacket, trousers and waistcoat)

--------> Components for each part

So my question is, how can i achieve that the informations for the suit will be shown on each page? Or can i repeat the subform on each page?

To do it in the master page is not possible because a production order can have more than 50 suits in it. I must creat a form for all suits in the production order. A possibility could be, to create for each suit a form and merge them after the last form is created together. But i´m afraid that this costs a lot of performance and time.

Does anybody of you have an idea for a solution?

Regards

Barney

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

varun_vadnala3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Barney,

Place all the information for under 1 structure ABC(i.e the structure should have nested internal tables for item values).

Now bind this ABC structure to the subform and write the page break condition in the conditional break on the pagination tab.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun!

Please see my structure in the form:

and also the context

I think, this should work. Probably it is just a little thing, but i don´t find it, how i can achieve to repeat the subform

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below link, hope it helps..

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44845

Action builder works only from Life Cycle Designer 9.0

---

Naveen

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Barney,

that is a simple thing to achive it. Create an Subform in a Subform so that your necessary information get printed every page.

Another Idea is, that you put your Suit-information in the Masterlayout. Shouldn't be a problem, if the suit-information doesn't differ in the linecount or something like that.

Regards

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian!

Mmmh, i´m not sure if i understand you right. So let me try to explain my problem a little bit deeper with some screenshots:

Here you can see my hierarchy for the form. I have to masterpages for page1 and page2.

The i have the content under comp_consumption. The content is flowed. Then i have a subform comp_consumption which is bound to my data. The next subform is Sammel_Style. This is the head information, which i want to have on all pages. The fields sammelschnimtt, ebeln, stylenr and style are bound to data.

Deeper you can see the comps_table. The header fields of this table are grey and are repeated on each page. So if the table exceeds the page, a page break occures and the table goes forword. But i want the subforms sammel_style, kombi_maktx and menge_progrp also on the next page.

Masterpage is not possible because the data in these subforms are variable and change through running.

Here my first page

and here the page after pagebreak

So i think, i have here a pagination problem or something else. I´m in doubt, that i created the structure right. Hope my problem is now deeper explained and you or somebody else can help me.

Regards

Barney