cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link SCN ID with S-ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have created a SCN ID and later when I got certified in SAP, I have created a S-ID.

I would like to connect these ID's such that I can see points for my S ID also.

Or is it possible to replace my SCN ID with S-ID?

Kindl suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Narender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your original SCN ID is a P-user, I would rather stick to it. I have one from the start and went through more than a dozen S-users since without looking back.

There were some very sad stories of people who have lost their S-users and years long SCN history after changing employers, so maybe you want to reconsider.

Thomas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Thompson and Jason,

Thanks for your reply. But I will not be switching to other ID.

Looking for further input.

Thanks and regards,

Narender

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

SCN accounts cannot be connected, you can't transfer points between them nor can the accounts be merged.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to consolidate SCN accounts, link them or transfer points, badges or content from one account to another. Our identity management system is complex and we are working to develop a functionality to consolidate accounts, but since it is complex work it is taking more time than originally expected.

We are sorry for the inconvenience this is causing to you. At the moment what you can do is create a new account and start from scratch with no content and no points, and once the functionality to merge accounts is available you will be able to benefit from it.

Ref.