Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splitting message at receiver channels

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello team,

I want to split an source message and send its splitted message into different receiver channel in an interface is it possible to split using the condition editor in integration configuration if not then how to split the message  please guide me on this topic.

regards,

Avinash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I noticed below thread of urs

and it seems that u want to use only one interface, so in that case under ID add that interface twice (in case u want to send message to 2 systems) + put conditions  under ID (Interface Determination) + while doing mapping filter records

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Amit is right if you dont need to change anything between receivers you only need to use the condition editor in the ICO or ReceiverDetermination, if you need to do some payload changes between receivers you would need multimapping.

Regards.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash - You can route the same message to multiple receivers using configuration(condition in receiver determination) but you can not filter/split the content using the condition editor in ID.

You need to define receiver specific mappings if you want to filter the records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe u want to split an incoming message and send it to different receivers depending upon certain condition suppose plant no? So if plant is A then send it to interface 1 and if plant is B then send it to interface B?

If yes, then u have to filter records at mapping level.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Vila,

I have tried like that but it is saying that ID is not configured properly because i am using one Operation mapping object for two receiver channels and when i used two OM objects the error has removed and i am using two different receiver business system and i want to know is it possible to split the input message and send it to different receiver channels.Please help me in this topic.

Regards,

Avinash

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Have you tried Amit suggestion but with communication component instead a business system?

Have you tried to use a party for one target location and another party for other target location (copying the communication component in each party)?

Is the XML structure for the two messages equal and only it changes the target location?

Do you want to send the two messages in one time, one message per time?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>am using two different receiver business system and i want to know is it possible to split the input message and send it to different receiver channels

Since u are using two different BS so i think u have to enter two OM objects (it can be same means same OM can be replicated twice but in ur case i don't see that of much significance becoz u have to split messages). BTW, i am not sure what's the harm in using two OMs (using same sender and receiver interfaces but with a different mapping)?

>>and i want to know is it possible to split the input message and send it to different receiver channels

It's certainly possible and that's reason suggestion has been provided to u.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava