cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Adapter (without attachment)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement in which along with a file to file (no transformation, no IR objects) transfer, I need to send a mail (using mail adapter) without any attachment, just with some text.

The file is of .csv type. Please can you let me know the modules that I have to use.

Please share if you have worked in such scenarios.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please let me know how I can use a receiver MAIL adapter for a pass through interface (no IR objects, no XML). The requirement is, along with a file to file (no transformation, no IR objects) transfer, I need to send a mail (using mail adapter) without any attachment, just with some text e.g. "file placed in folder".

Waiting for reply!

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murli,

Your question was resolved?

Regards

Marcelo Macedo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcelo,

The problem is not yet solve. I am using the mail attributes, and the requirement is just to send a mail (without attachment) along with the file to file interface.

There is no IR objects (bypass) and the payload is a non-xml data.

Looking for a quick reply!

Thanks,

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murli Manobar,

Please, verify the Email attributes, do you can used parameters to send mail:

Regards

Marcelo Macedo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>I have a requirement in which along with a file to file (no transformation, no IR objects) transfer, I need to send a mail (using mail adapter) without any attachment, just with some text.

U want to send some static text? Not sure if it's gng to work or not but i think u try to use XSLT mapping as a module in mail receiver adapter and send some static text. So in a file to file pass through scenario add one more dummy SI for mail and use xslt as a module.

Check section 3.2.2

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9e6c7911-0d01-0010-1aa3-8e1bb1551...

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Do you know the modules that I have to use in this case.

Regards,

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did u checked section 3.2.2 in the mentioned above document?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava