Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see root organization in nwbc

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When creating root organization in SPRO it shows the message that the root organization successfully created but when checked the same in nwbc->Master data screen there is no root organization available, also all the tabs in organization are disabled except Actions.

I have checked the root organization details in transaction PPOM which is available also I have assigned all the AC roles plus SAP_ALL profile to my user id to ensure that there is no authorization issue even though no luck.

I have then checked the analysis log(SLG1) there i found some red and yellow colour errors which I am not able to understand.

Please find the below screenshots and kindly provide your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,

Neeraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neeraj,

You need to maintain the organization views under SPRO -> Shared Master Data Settings -> Maintain Organization Views. Assign the organization views for each application.

Thank you,

Fernando

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Fernando,

Thanks for your suggestion its working now.

Now Iam trying to delete the Root organization and its child organization i was able to delete almost all but for few of them I am not able to delete it.

Please check the below screen shot where it is saying that assignment to subordinate objects not possible but i dont see any child organization to that Parent root, please suggest.

Thanks,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neeraj,

GRC takes into account all the objects assigned to the organization unit.

Before deleting an organization unit you must check whether or not these org units are related to any objects that you have moved, old relationships as well as valid from and valid to dates shown in grfn_str_change transaction. 

System cannot force the deletion if you have objects linked to the org unit.

Let me know if the information helped.

Thank you,

Fernando

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Please check out the discussion which helped a user resolve the same issue.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3487790

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Fernando and Madhu for your valuable time and providing solution for this the issue was resolved.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Glad that your issue has been resolved. Please post the details on how you resolved it so that it would be helpful for others too.

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Madhu,

By running the report RHRHDL00 in SE38 i was able to delete the root org.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Please check out this blog for detailed explanation for your issue.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-51292

Regards,

Madhu.