cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default trace Invalid value specified for USER_ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I noticed today that the default trace log is full of Exceptions because of some problem with USER_ID.
I don't know how long it has been like this, but the last log files I have is from Thursday the 16th of January.

It seems to be something with MESYS user and web-services. No-one has reported that the system is not
working properly and I have done tests with start/complete web-service message.

Anyone has any idea of what this can be?

Best Regards,

Johan

This is an extract of the contents in default trace:

#2.0 #2014 01 20 12:25:53:779#+0100#Error#com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.server.runtime.RuntimeProcessingEnvironment#

com.sap.SOA.wsr.030107##sap.com/me~ws#C0000AD3032023E60000000800000A9C#6383550000000005#sap.com/me~ws#com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.server.runtime.RuntimeProcessingEnvironment#MESYS#7789##76C7153781C511E3C4050000006167BE#76c7153781c511e3c4050000006167be#76c7153781c511e3c4050000006167be#0#Thread[HTTP Worker [@1121457019],5,Dedicated_Application_Thread]#Plain##

EntryPoint: [/manufacturing-services/ProductionService]. Implementation exception occurs for application sap.com/me~ws. Check implementation container(e.g. EJB) logs for additional information

[EXCEPTION]

java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid value "{733302A5-3DED-4614-8763-F0A39D75D535}" specified for "USER_ID" (Message 10011)

at com.sap.me.mapping.production.BOHandlePropertyMapper.mapToData(BOHandlePropertyMapper.java:73)

at com.sap.me.frame.mapping.data.GenericClassMapper.mapVOToData(GenericClassMapper.java:257)

at com.sap.me.mapping.WebServiceGenericClassMapper.mapVOToData(WebServiceGenericClassMapper.java:122)

at com.sap.me.mapping.production.RequestSFCClassMapper.mapVOToData(RequestSFCClassMapper.java:56)

at com.sap.me.mapping.production.InlineCollectionPropertyMapper.inlineToParentData(InlineCollectionPropertyMapper.java:50)

at com.sap.me.mapping.production.InlineCollectionPropertyMapper.mapCollectionToData(InlineCollectionPropertyMapper.java:41)

at com.sap.me.mapping.production.InlineCollectionPropertyMapper.mapToData(InlineCollectionPropertyMapper.java:28)

at com.sap.me.frame.mapping.data.GenericClassMapper.mapVOToData(GenericClassMapper.java:257)

at com.sap.me.mapping.WebServiceGenericClassMapper.mapVOToData(WebServiceGenericClassMapper.java:122)

at com.sap.me.production.wsimpl.ProductionServiceHandler.convertToData(ProductionServiceHandler.java:48)

at com.sap.me.production.wsimpl.ProductionServiceHandler.start(ProductionServiceHandler.java:370)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1220.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.visiprise.frame.proxy.DefaultInterceptor.intercept(DefaultInterceptor.java:31)

at com.visiprise.frame.proxy.InterceptorChain.process(InterceptorChain.java:48)

at com.visiprise.frame.proxy.ProxyContext.process(ProxyContext.java:67)

at com.visiprise.frame.proxy.AdviceInterceptor.intercept(AdviceInterceptor.java:44)

at com.visiprise.frame.proxy.InterceptorChain.process(InterceptorChain.java:48)

at com.visiprise.frame.proxy.ProxyContext.process(ProxyContext.java:67)

at com.visiprise.frame.service.ext.MethodInvocationActivity.execute(MethodInvocationActivity.java:30)

at com.visiprise.frame.service.ext.GenericServiceExecutionProcess.executeActivity(GenericServiceExecutionProcess.java:162)

at com.visiprise.frame.service.ext.GenericServiceExecutionProcess.executeService(GenericServiceExecutionProcess.java:108)

at com.visiprise.frame.service.ext.GenericServiceExecutionProcess.execute(GenericServiceExecutionProcess.java:69)

at com.visiprise.frame.service.ext.TransactionDecoratorSupport.execute(TransactionDecoratorSupport.java:81)

at com.sap.me.frame.service.BaseTransactionExecutionProcess.execute(BaseTransactionExecutionProcess.java:77)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor603.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tim_drury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It appears you have a Windows application calling an ME web service.  This client is trying to insert a user it has pulled from Windows into the USER_ID field, but the Windows user no longer exists (which is why it appears as {...}.  Since that user ID is not a valid ME user, the web service fails.

Answers (0)