cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition exclusion for two conditions with same condition record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have one requirement for exclusion of two condition types. This is required to avail export benefits. One of the Condition is FPS and Other is MFPS.

My requirement is,if material qualifies for both the condition types then system should fetch the condition records  of higher value .This i can achive by selecting best of two condition types but  where material qualifies for both the condition types and condition records are of same value i.e. suppose 2 % , in that case my requirement is to fetch FPS condtion type only. Please guide how i can achive this requirement.

Thanks

TKG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this with condition Exclusion D

Define two exclusion groups for example EX1 and EX2 and add FPS in Exclusion group EX1 and condition type MFPS in Exclusion group EX2

In the condition exclusion procedure OV30 for your pricing procedure

You have to add the Exclusion group from system should set the condition type as Exclusion Group 1 ( as described above) and set the condition procedure as D

Now system will set all the conditions which are in Exclusion Group 2 as Inactive and Condition type FPS will be set in pricing , by this way you can have your requirement accomplished

please check and revert if you need any further assistance

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh ,I will check and revert.