cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a fresher should not opt for abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My name is Milind Deshmukh. I have done MCA under Pune University & have completed my SAP ABAP Certification(ILT) from Genovate Mumbai Center. As I don't have any domain experience, I am facing many difficulties to find a job as SAP consultant. Also Genovate is not supporting me.

What should i do??

Please suggest.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member221248
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Milind,

Cong to SAP Family:-)

Yes, you can go ahead with ABAP as you ahve backgroud MCA. We have opening in our organisation. Please forward your profile to me. I will help you in this regards.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi,

I have completed my BE in Computer Engineering last year in July and then I have finished an SAP ABAP course, just the course without the certification. I completed the course from Hyderabad and got back to Mumbai in Jan and since then I've been practicing and looking for opportunities in ABAP in Mumbai.

I'd be grateful if you could share about the openings in your organization. Also I'd be glad to forward my Resume to you. Your email id is hidden on your profile so I will send you a pvt. message regarding the same.

Regards,

Allwyn Mascarenhas.

PS:

My ABAP coursework at Epic Technologies (aka KVENSYS), Ameerpet , Hyderabad included real-time scenarios covering the SAP system extensively, namely: ABAP reporting, ALV Reporting, Dialogue Programming, ABAP objects, SAP scripts and smart forms, BDC Concepts, LSMW and cross-application concepts: ALE, IDOC programming, Customer Exits, Classic BADIs, New BADIs, BAPIs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

'This is not a job portal'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Meenakshi: If you have opening in your Organization please post to some Job Portal(s) not on SCN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

well yes but since she mentioned . .i just followed up with it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, please take care of this in next new post. And don't encourage other to do same.

former_member185054
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

If SCN itself have a job portal community then it will be helpful for everyone like me....

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no. of job portal sites and all company have 'Career Section' on their website so we can use those and i don't think by opening one more Job Portal will increase the opening...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Milind we hope you got enough information ..! now pls close the thread .

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind ,

Congrats for clearing Certification.Welcome to SAP family

Now you are inching little closer towards your goal so don't panic ,just have faith & believe in your self and keep the momentum like this ,learn more and more that's all i can say .Opportunities always comes. just wait for the time and i am pretty sure you will get it sooner or later .Just go through these blogs and see our mentors suggestions ,i hope you will get more clear picture  .

Best of luck !!

Best Regards,

Praveen Srivastava.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Who said to you Institute will support you once you paid all money to them ?? and certification is your asset which will help you get the job, not the offer letter.

So don't loss hope, keep practicing on the things you have learnt, Keep yourself update on the job portal sites and career of companies..  There is a space on SCN for ABAP, follow that Space which will help you to brush-up your skills.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear