cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rules of Engagement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have done the Rules of Engagment poll, bookmarked everything, I got awarded a point for doing the poll but until now I have not received the badge and it appears constantly as my "Next Mission"... I removed the bookmark, bookmarked it again, and nothing... maybe I am not doing something or there is a small bug around?

Thanks,

Mariela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You have to bookmark

have you done this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jitendra,

Yes I have, it is bookmarked. Still appears as a Mission I have to do... I have also tried removing the Bookmark and bookmarking it again, and it still doesn't work... the poll was correctly answered too.

Thanks

Mariela

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I can see this RoE badge in your profile. Please check once

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its available under your profile Bio tab. its visible Be a better member blue badge. Please check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, yes, the Blue badge is available... I was actually referring to the: "I was Right badge"!

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

To complete this mission (other than taking poll) you have to answer to a question in the discussion forums and that answer has to be marked as correct by Poster.

You can check your mission status by visiting this link

http://scn.sap.com/reputation.jspa?username=mcastrok&viewID=missions

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now you book marked the scn rules. its fine. Along with book mark you need share correct answer at discussion forum. Once thread owner marks your reply as correct answer then you will get  i was right badge.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, that was very helpful, now I understand

I thought the right answer had to do with the poll 😉

Have a nice day,

Mariela

Answers (0)