cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount Condition not Working in Rfx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have created New Condition type for discount and assigned it to Condition Group 01QU for Rfx/ Rfx Response. But when vendor enters the discount percentage during Rfx Response, its not showing its effect in the Total Value.

For eg.  Basic Price - 1200 Rs

Discount -   2% -

But still total value is coming has 1200 Rs.

Kindly help me out whether i am missing any config settings

Regards

Anupam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

wendy_xu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

As far as I know, the RFx response is same like contract, where you see the basic price and all the pricing conditions but never the net price against the pricing conditions.

You could see the net price when you create the PO against the contract or during RFx Response Comparison.

If you would like to have this functionality, you may need to use customer table where you could compute the price during a concrete period.

Regards,

Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Wendy Xu, for your reply.

I have tried to make PO with that Rfx Response but still the discount condition is not coming in the PO at backend. Do i need to check any config for that ?

Just  want to confirm again that i won't see the effect of any condition type in Rfx response in the net value  ?

Regards

Anupam

wendy_xu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

PO genereated at backend should be with the net price that calculated from the pricing conditions in the accepted RFx Response. Is this happening in your system? I mean whether the net price of the backend PO is correct in your backend?

No. You won't see the effect of any condition types in RFx Response in its net value. If you go to the Bid Comparison, you should be able to see the net price calculated based on the conditions.

Regards,

Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for the confirmation. But my PO is getting created with Basic price only. It is not calculating discount condition type in the net value.  Do i need to do any config for that ?

Regards

Anupam

wendy_xu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Firstly, may I know if you are able to see the "correct" net price on the screen of Bid comparison?

If yes, then please try with this note 1915327.

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wendy,

Currently we are not able to view any pricing conditions in bid comparison. Not even in PO the conditions are passing on. Please help me out

Regards

Anupam

wendy_xu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

I didn't mean you are able to see "price conditions" in bid comparison.

What I want to know is if you go into bid comparison, whether you are able to see the "price", which is supposed to be calculated based on the price conditions in RFx Response.

If the price displayed on bid comparision is still only the Basic price entered by the bidder, I'd like to know after you set the new condition types in the pricing customizing, wheter you have RESET the VMC (SM52) so that the new conditions could take effects.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Wendy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wendy,

My issue is that whenever i use "price with conditions" while creating Rfx, i don't see the net price field in Response comparison. But whenever we use price Information As "Price" it shows me the Net Price Field in Response Comparison.

Regards

Anupam

wendy_xu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Could you please provide me with 2 screenshots, one is the "Conditions" tab of the RFx Response Item, and the other one is the Bid Comparison?

In addition, may I know if you have reset your VMC after you adjusted the pricing condition relevant customizing?

Regards,

Wendy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I face same issue , did you found any solution ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Kindly provide the solution for the above issue.

Thanks.