Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD-PRICE CONTROL IN ORDER

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

We have a  scenario like this.....

PR00 is manual condition type i.e changeable.

PR00  condition type is  maintaining through VK11 and we have some discount like dealer discount,customer discount and cash discount.

While creating order through VA01 - after discount(Before tax)   amount   should not fall behind  PR00 value which is maintained in VK11. How to control through pricing procedure. Kindly guide me.

Thanks and regards

Ganesh   

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can control this in pricing procedure. I have explained a similar scenario in this link. Please check this and try by modifying it as per your scenario.

Thank$

ganeshthangam_e
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam

Thanks for your reply. I have completed all the pricing settings and created routine with the help of abaper. It is working but I need some clarifications.

I have entered a sales order with discount and bottom price. It is showing in completion log with expected price .But while completing in completion log if I change the the ordered qty and then i enter same qty or some other qty then system shown document is complete. Kindly guide me how to correct this.  Here with I have attached screen shot for your reference.

Regards

Ganesh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh

Did you check your routine in debug mode? For me I had used this coding for this and ask your ABAPER to check in debug mode and see why system is not taking price less then ZBAS.

*This is bottom price check. It checks ZMON condition. If it exists it will not
*check bottom price. If ZMON doesnt exist it will compare net price with ZBAS
*condition and if ZBAS is greater it will incomplete the order.

if komk-vbtyp = 'C'.
  READ TABLE it_komv with key kschl = 'ZMON'.
  if sy-subrc = 4.

READ TABLE it_komv with key kschl = 'ZBAS'.
  IF sy-subrc = 0.
    if not XWORKF is initial.
    IF it_komv-kwert > XWORKF.
      if sy-uname = 'SD-02'.
      else.
        komp-cepok = 'B'.
      endif.
    ENDIF.
    endif.
  ENDIF.
  endif.
endif.

There are some checks which I used only for covering our scenario. If you'll show this code to ABAPER he will understand it.

Thank$

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Add condition Table 304- Material with release status to the AS of PR00 in V/07, Mark the Cond Class as 'A- Discount or surcharge' in PR00 in V/06, assign calculation type 15 to PR00 in the Pricing Procedure.

Now Maintain the condition records in VK11 with key combination of new cond table and test your settings, kindly share your results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh

How to control through pricing procedure.

You will control through "Processing Status for condition record"

1.Check your condition table"activity with release status "

2.Config:IMG<SD>BF>Pricing>Define Processing status

3.Check with VK11

Thanks & regards

Christin B