cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading SMP Mobile SDK 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to download SMP Mobile SDK 3.0 from here; http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/mobility-platform I can download it for Mac version but Windows version is not avaliable. Windows version gives error when downloading. How can i solve this ? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the error you are getting ?

Are you trying from this link,http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/f00164c9-bcb7-2f10-d2b3-ac79a6...

The 3.0 SDK is available in SAP Market place, you can download it from there too.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i tried that link to download. My download always corrupted in one minute.

I download from SAP Market place but it includes only Production version.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the difference you found in production and developer SDKs? Where you want to use this SDK now ?

- Midhun VP

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Serkan,

Even i am also facing the same issue for SMP Mobile SDK 3.0 Win (zip, appr. 872 MB)

I have tried it in Google chrome  (version 32.0 ), IE (version 11.0) , Firefox (version 26.0)  on windows 7 and XP (being on corporate network and public network)

In few seconds this zip file gets downloaded and when i extracted, it says

So i contacted devcenter@sap.com

they said they were having problems with the download server for past several weeks. It would cut of transmission of files and not send the complete file. They claim the problem has been fixed but still i am facing the same issue.

Why don't you contact devcenter@sap.com also with proper explanation and i hope this issue will get sorted out immediately.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the same problem as mine. I sent email to devcenter@sap.com.

Thanks Jitendra

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

great.. lets wait for their response.

Meanwhile, if you have s-user id, you can download it from SAP service marketplace (you may contact your company's BASIS admin for this)

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark it. I have same problem and wait for a official solution.