Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot stock Tab Missing

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Good afternoon ,

I am created PR with K -Cost center but after GRN in qa32 their is  inspection lot Tab are not seen . Material have 01 , 05 Inspection type , read some related information but till no required answer . Attaching screen for reference.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gadele
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Virendra:

If you have an account assignment, when you do a GR, material gets consumed and value goes directly to that account and the GR/IR account. If this is the case of course there will be no stock to release and that is why the posting tab is not showing up.

Please check current stock/batch/stock type situation and let us know. If you do not see the stock at all, please check the GR document to track account used for that transaction.

Regards

Gaston

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaston ,

You are right for K- cost center PR it stock consumed directly or  w/o issue , but for this Quality lot also created & I want to clear the lot. For Accept Or  Reject  UD code (W/o quantity ) we can input but for partial accept it is not possible. Now how to clear the  Inspection Lot.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enter the UD code and Save, to close the inspection lot. Use F4 to see available UD codes and then save it.

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin ,

As early discuss its ok for All accept or All reject  , I want to do it Partial Accept .

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Virendra,

As you now know that you don't have this quantity in QI and is already issued to concerned cost center, then I don't see any logic behind partially clearing it.

Besides, you may release the quantity partially but there is nothing like partial UD. It would either be done or not done (Accept or Reject), you cannot leave it in between.

For the info purpose, you can use UD codes Accept, Reject and Partially accept but again Valuation would either be Accept or Reject.

ntn

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

You are right , is it till possible to create inspection lot stock Tab  for that material because if 1 out of 4 are rejected we have accept it all or reject it all , so my user required that tab for UD.

Thanks ,

Virendra

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. That is something different and can be done. Basically, user want to post partial quantity as accepted and other as rejected,  Correct !!

In the inspection lot stock tab (in QA32 only), you can do this. Simply enter the figures there, 3 in Unrestricted, and 1 in Block/Scrap. I mean which ever is applicable as per your business.

ntn

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes , but my question is same if their is no Inspection Lot stock Tab displayed then how to give UD

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, You don't need Inspection lot stock to give UD.

Just enter the UD code (use F4) and save. See below screen  (pl refer the red mark).

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is manual inspection lot therefore it is not stock relevant. It must had been created using QA01.

Pl check.

If you need stock posting tab then you have to generated inspection lots by standard process i.e by doing GR for the respective inspection types.

ntn

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

No its automatic lot created

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is Source inspection in play ?

Additionally check account assignment  for the Purchase order. See whether a cost center is assigned there?

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin ,

Cost Center is there , without cost center PO is not create.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is the reason.

Pl see what Gaston has mentioned. He has mentioned it further.

ntn

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In QM view of Material Master, Check Post to insp. stock is mark for Inspection type

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to share, post to inspection type is not required to get this tab. Pl check this

ntn

former_member249141
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Tick is already their.

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope You are doing following Process

PR -> PO -> GRN

if not please Share your Process.