Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There is a scenerio where i have two pricing procedure

1.ABC  2.XYZ

I  have created sales order  with reference to contract  and generated invoice with the pricing procedure ABC in it

I have to create another sales order with  other Doc Type with Reference to the  invoice  generated.

Wen i try to create create sales order with reference to invoice generated the pricing procedure is getting copied ABC but i wanted the pricing XYZ in this Sales order.

I Tried changing the Doc pric proc in SDT & determined in pricing proc i m getting copied the old SDT Pric proc.Here wen i take Invoice as reference and select all the pricing conditions will get copied  but i wanted the other pricing procedure thats  2.XYZ to be captured,but my old SDT Pricing Proc is getting here.Even i checked in  copy control and selected pricing as  D.

Can any one help me  in finding the solution were i m making the mistake.

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please use the subject effectively

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As rightly said by JP there is no standard solution for this. We can determine different or new pricing procedure in billing document via standard copy control settings and pricing procedure determination settings but for sale order you have to follow JP's suggestion.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried changing the pricing as B  in copy control  but even though wen i try to create sales order with reference to invoice the the conditions mention in the invoice gets updated for my current sales order,i wanted the new pricing proc which was determined should be captured wen i create sales order.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you refer my initial response?

As I already told you, there is no standard solution for

"new pricing proc" which was determined should be captured wen i create sales order.

You have create a new copying control routine to let it happen.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you create second sales order with reference to first sales order?

As JP already mentioned, if you create second sales order with reference to billing document, you have to create a routine and assign it in copy control header settings. Discuss your requirement for a routine with your abap consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here i have to create 2 separate sales order  the first one is with ref to Contract and the second sales order is with reference to invoice generated from first sales order so i have maintained 2 pricing proc

eg:1 (Maintained in  price Deter) Company= XXXX, Doc Pr=A & Cust Pr=1  Pricing Proc=ABC  this is working fine.

2.  Company= XXXX, Doc Pr=1 & Cust Pr=1  Pricing Proc=XYZ  .i m facing problem here

when i create sales order with reference to invoice and select the option copy the Conditions attach to Pric proc ABC will get updated.

Here i want item to get updated and the conditions & pricing proc XYZ should take place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thank you Very Much  i will consult with my ABAP Consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Plz check User exit- MV45AFZB, Form  USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP.

Pricing rules can be managed from here..

BR
Srrimaan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no standard copying control setting, i.e.,  routine available for this in standard which will re-determine Pricing Procedure. To do that please refer SAP Note 14136 - Pricing procedure for credit memo with reference. Where you would need a new copying control routine(VOFM - Copying Requirements - Sales Documents), which allow you create a sales order with different pricing procedure from the reference document.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to go to copy control settings (billing document to sales order in your case) and choose pricing type as B - carry out new pricing for the relevant item category. This will redetermine pricing procedure given that you have already maintained pricing proc determination as required.