cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete inspection lot usage decision without stock posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert

We have one inspection lot ,we complete usage decision but didn’t do stock posting.

Now this batch is still in QA status, we can’t do any good movement, how can we scrap or remove this batch is system?

Thanks

Linfeng

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Complete stock posting of this inspection lot to take the quantity out of QI stock.

In the UD screen, click on inspection lot stock, enter the quantity 'to be posted' in the respective box, enter and save. You would also see SPCO in the inspection lot status changed from SPRQ.

ntn

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi Linfeng,
Now this batch is still in QA status, we can’t do any good movement.
When Stock is in QI you can not use MM transactions for goods movement.
Now go to QA12 and as suggested by NTN, where in "Inspection lot Stock" you will find inspection lot Quantity unattended and here you can post it to "Scrap" or anywhere you want to.
Amol.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AmoL

Thanks for your information.
please see my screen-shot,In QA12 and click "Inspection lot Stock",its display screen and I can't change anything,could you explain detailly ?

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is QA03 screen shot. You have to Use QA12.

Please read both replies again!

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looking at your inspection lot status, it reflect that it is not stock relevant inspection lot else, it would have SPRQ, SPCO or SPST. Since there is nothing out of these, You cannot post the stock from QA12.

I don't think you would be getting this tab 'Inspection lot stock' in QA12.

Pl check again if you have this material batch in QI. If yes, try taking out using MB1B with 321 movement.

ntn