cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMJI

former_member209864
Participant

Dear sd experts

i am trying to use of t.code Of OMJI But i am not able understand exact use of this ,, i know some links are telling material block

plz explain me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

This Transaction is used to have Material Block

For example, when one user is Creating Material Goods movement document, another user cannot change or maintain the same material. Many times you might have seen while doing PGI , if another user opens the material you will get a message as " PLANT DATA IS LOCKED "  That message is due to this setting

regards,

santosh

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear vemuri sir

in ovzi also one check box is there Blocked may be that is also useful for same purpose ?

plz let me know clear .. any differnce is there ?

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both have different Functionalities altogether

OVZ1 is used to block Material During Availablity check- to ensure no other order with the same material gets confirmed. This is useful in case of less stock. This will work in combination with Availabilty check and scope of check ( such as Order, Delivery )

OMJI is during goods movement

Hope is it clear

regards,

santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the documentation under the following SPRO path for the same which is self explainatory.

IMG --> Material Management --> General Settings for Materials Management --> Set material block for goods movements

Regards,

Umesh