cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry in table DDNTT is newer than in DDNTT_CONV_UC, during Database Export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We are doing a Unicode conversion via a DB export and Import  on a ECC 6.0 SR3 on Windows 2003/Oracle 11 g server.

Unfortunately during the Unicode export, one of our packages [ SAPNTAB ]has run into an error

Log from the SAPNTAB.log

(EXP) INFO: starting NameTab check. Allow 999999999 misses in DDNTT, 10000 misses in DDNTT_CONV_UC, 0 outdated alternate NameTab entries according to CRTIMESTMP.

(EXP) INFO:  /BIC/CCBAZBI_GET_RMA_FAIL         missing in DDNTT_CONV_UC

(EXP) INFO:  QCMBTXBLOK                        missing in DDNTT_CONV_UC

(EXP) INFO:  QCMEWUFZP                         missing in DDNTT_CONV_UC

(EXP) INFO:  QCMIWREFER                        missing in DDNTT_CONV_UC

(EXP) INFO:  ZFAIL_NEW_ST                      missing in DDNTT_CONV_UC

(EXP) INFO:  ZFAIL_NEW_T                       missing in DDNTT_CONV_UC

(EXP) INFO:  M_VMVA1                           in DDNTT_CONV_UC but not in DDNTT

(EXP) ERROR: entry for /BIC/CCBA2LIS_18_I0NOTIF          in DDNTT is newer than in DDNTT_CONV_UC: 20140116090332 > 20140109023121

(EXP) ERROR: entry for /BIC/CCBAZBI_GET_KKAQ_WIP         in DDNTT is newer than in DDNTT_CONV_UC: 20140116070655 > 20140109023120

(EXP) INFO: NameTab check finished. Result=2  #20140119100346

(EXP) INFO: check for inactive NameTab entries: Ok.

(DB) INFO: disconnected from DB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had run the SMIGR_DDL_CREATE report before beginning the DB Export and had chosen Unicode conversion option

I have an OSS message on "very-high" on this error, but they are not helping very much!  I came across  Note 932779 -Unicode conversion - analysis of nametab problems

I have checked out  the SAPNTAB.TOC file. unfortunately , there is only SAPNTAB_1B , but I couldnt find the the SAPNATB_2B inside the .TOC file.

Please help in resolving this.

Additional Info

--------------------

We had run our Pre Unicode conversion activities from SPUMG on 09/01/2014  after which we had taken our 1st DB export last week.

But we had issues related to Duplicate keys during Primary index creation during the Import phase and the duplicate key deletion resulting in deletion of almost 56,800,000 rows from  the CMFP table, due to which we abandoned our import and  had to redo the Export process. 

We have  earlier taken export of the DB  , but never faced this issue in the last 2 months while doing the  export..

Do you have any ideas?

Best regards

Prashant Vijaydas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

It is known issue , you can refer below note for solution.

1865781 - DDNTT entry is newer than DDNTT_CONV_UC

I hope it will solve your issue.

Best Regards,

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  RB & Atul,

Thanks for your valuable inputs,  We stoppped the export and checked the RADCUCNT logs , looks like the nametab conversion was alright, but there was a Transport imported  after the Nametab generation and before we began our Export.

Looks like there are additional Data dictionary modifications / New Tables as well.

Since there was a new table coming in, we decided to abort the current Export run and then restart the activity from beginning by running the Pre Unicode conversion activities [SPUMG] and Nametab generation again.

Lets hope the next export goes well.

Thanks for all your help.

Prashant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

(EXP) ERROR: entry for /BIC/CCBA2LIS_18_I0NOTIF          in DDNTT is newer than in DDNTT_CONV_UC: 20140116090332 > 20140109023121

(EXP) ERROR: entry for /BIC/CCBAZBI_GET_KKAQ_WIP         in DDNTT is newer than in DDNTT_CONV_UC: 20140116070655 > 20140109023120

Entries in DDNTT_CONV_UC are filled by the report RADCUCNT based on the active nametabs DDNTT and DDNTF

Delete the entries from DDNTT_CONV_UC and start the report RADCUCNT from Tx SE38

Once done repeat the phase.

Regards

RB