cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experts Advice Required on GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

i am into SAP SD and have been going through GTS since a couple of weeks, I need GTS training can somebody suggest me a trainer...would be very thankful to you...you can reach me at [email address removed by SCN moderator].

Thank you

Vudanrao

Message was edited by: Moderator

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vudanrao,

As you told that you are already into SAP SD Module, hence it will not be difficult for you to learn and practice SAP GTS module as it much derived from the R/3 Foreign Trade itself.

Also, there are a couple of good books already in the market to assist you on the complex and new topics included in the SAP GTS Module, which you can reference. In addition, you should also keep involved in the ongoing discussions at the GTS SCN forum for new learning from experts.

Still, if you feel like being confused on any topic, please post your questions here for experts. I am sure, experts will make you understand the topic in a better way.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amandeep, Thanks for you response!

You said it right...i've been going through books and contents related to GTS since some time now. but to get a good hold i am looking for an oldhand to brief me through the processes and scenarios.

would appreciate you guys to help me up.

Regards

Vudanrao  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vudanrao,

You name the difficult point and I along with other experts will help you to understand that topic/concept in a simple and precise manner.

Regards,

Aman