Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with tax calculation procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am facing issue with the below requirement.

A New tax code creation which would calculate Excise Duty(Inventorise) on = Material Price + Rebate(1% on Material Price).I have created a condition type for Rebate : ZRBT and assigned it in Tax Calculation procedure : ZTAXIN.Now I have created a new Tax Code : Z3 where I am unable to activate the Condition Type : ZRBT to enter the %.

It's also not allowing me to enter the % manually in Purchase Order as well.What's to be done.Pls suggest

Regards

Soumick

ZRBT

-------------

Condition class A   Discount or surcharge

Calculat.type   A   Percentage

Condit.category

Cond.control    A   Adjust for quantity variance

Condit.origin   A   Automatic pricing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Provide a screenshot of TAXINN Procedure. I think you have ticked statistics in Pricing for ZRBT.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Provide a screenshot of TAXINN Procedure. I think you have ticked statistics in Pricing for ZRBT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the Tax condition type is allowed as manual entry in Tax procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

On condition configuration screen, you need to make this condition as %,manual entry as preference and in ZTAXIN dont mark it as statistical.

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note that in case you required tax code then condition class should be D (Taxes).

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have managed it by using Subtotal : 4 in PO -Pricing Procedure.Now it's working fine.

Thanks