cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. VL171

0 Kudos

Hi,

When I post goods issue, I got a message vl171 (the Status of inspection lot **** / partial lot 000000 does not allow good issue).

and I try to do usage decision, system give a staus check error. could you pls tell me how to change the status of inspection lot?

the senario is:  use Stock transfer order to delivery goods from one plant to another.

Thanks.

Sophie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the current status of this inspection lot?? And which inspection type is in use?

ntn

0 Kudos

Hi

The current status is CRTD, and inspection type is 1001. tks

sophie

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK. There could be few reasons for getting lots with CRTD status. To close it, you would need it with REL. PL follow following procedure,

1. In the screen of QA32, select this inspection and click on 'Inspection lot' tab (next to results).
  2. In next screen, Click on Insp. specifications, and then click on task list/spec.

You would get either 'Insp plan xxx assigned' or  'No inspection plan could be found'. If first is the case, proceed with clicking on Sample (then tab smpl. below) and save. Refresh the inspection lot to see it with REL

1. In case of No inspection plan could be found', you would need to create an inspection plan for this material.
  2. Thereafter, you can repeat the above process with one change. In second step, change the key date to current date before clicking on task list/spec. and proceed with the steps mentioned above.

Once the lot is in REL, complete the RR, UD and stock posting to close it.

ntn