cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident Management App - SP10?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has updated the incident management app a little while ago and I am wondering if anyone knows if it require SP10 to run it? In the updated technical documentation it now refers to SP10. But why launch a new app, that require a setup that very few customers have?

I had a demo setup on this, which is not working anymore with the new version of the app.

Hopefully someone knows this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Minimum technical requirement for incidnent managment mobile apps would be SM 7.1 SP6 and higher , check out overview guide below

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000742729&_SCENARIO=011000358700000002...

but the latest apps released for SP10 has more features like barcode scanning

refer here SAP IT Incident Management for Android (1.0.0) - Mobile Apps in SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

you can try to trouble shooting by follwoing here

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

The version I am talking about is version 2.0.0 for Iphone & Ipad, which was "just" released and from your information it looks at lot like I am right - it does not work for 7.1 SP6.

Technical requirements in the documents about version 2.0.0 says SP10. I agree that for the version 1.0.0 you are refering to it says SP6 (and that worked, but after update to 2.0.0 on Iphone - it doesnt anymore)

I won't spend time on troubleshooting unless someone experienced a working 2.0.0 on SP6-SP9 or someone can confirm that it should work

Nicolai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution Manager upgraded to 7.1 SP10 and it solved the problems. So I guess the answer it, that you need SP10, for version 2.0.0 to work.

Answers (0)