cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point Cheating

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a very strong belief that one person is cheating points in web intelligence space. I am not going to mention any name, but it is suspicious that suddenly someone likes all his posts and awards him at least 50-80 points. This happened quite a few times in last one month. I suspect that person is using multiple accounts to cheat points. Is there anyone monitoring such activities ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can write a mail to sapnetwork@sap.com with detailed explanation.  You will get immediate reply.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just checked, and I saw an  old acquaintance, known for plagiarism and point cheating and disabled before.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Point cheating shows a marked lack of any kind of intelligence, never mind web intelligence!

Thanks for the heads up.

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have no problem if someone is cheating points as I'm not here to compete. I just noticed a suspicious thing inside the community and wanted to know if such activities are monitored or not. My views might be wrong too. The moderators are better to judge this and I am sure they will check it.

This is real hard to monitor each and every activity in this huge community. Still the moderators are doing a great job and I am sure they will take necessary actions if any improper behavior found inside SCN .

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem with point cheating is that it presents people as more knowledgeable than they actual are. It also shows that the person doing it is someone who cannot be trusted. Why people do it on a public site where they can be identified, I really don't know.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for noticing and informing the same. and spending some time on this too.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arijit,

Yes, our moderators are taking care for those activities too, you just drop a mail to them given by Midhun, with all the details.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Contact  Matthew Billingham or    Jürgen L

Actions will be taken soon.

Their mail ids are mentioned in their profile.

Helpful links,

- Midhun VP