cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI or Idoc for Resource Network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can Anyone assist me to let me the name of BAPI/Idoc for Resource Network using tcode /sapapo/resnet

Thanks and regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Could you be bit more specific about your query ? Are you looking for a BAPI that can create a resource network ? or is your questions what are the BAPIs that are being used in the above t-code.

Please provide the business requirement ? Are you trying to build a mass upload tool that can create resource network ?

SCN Forum members would be encouraged to help you if you can post the appropriate questions with detailed business requirement.

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Yes I'm looking for the BAPI by which I can mass upload to create the resource network.

thanks and regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can Anyone assist me on this to locate the BAPI  by which I can mass upload to create the resource network.

With regards,

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranshant,

There is no starndard BAPi to create resource network in APO. You can use BDC program to mass create resource network in APO.

You can integrate the existing resource network of SAP ERP with SAP APO using the report RESNET_TRANSFER.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Can you please let me know any function that is bening used to create the resource network.

thanks and regards,

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasahant,

You can BDC to create resource network in APO directly.

If you want to transfer it from ECC to APO the go to ECC SE38 transaction enter program RESNET_TRANSFER here enter your

Resource Network Name

Plant

Logical System

And Execute it.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Its not working..

If we can use BAPi or Idoc for mass upload to create the resource network.

Kindly let me know.

thanks and regards,

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

As resource network functionality introduced in SAP SCM 7.0. As such there is no standard BAPI or IDoc for that. You can create them manually in /sapapo/resnet.

Or in ECC create it through CR24 and transfer it to APO by using program RESNET_TRANSFER.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

I agree with Rupesh here. There is no specific BAPI to create resource networks. If you're looking to build a tool, you may read the standard SAP program that actually creates the resource networks and use the underlying function modules after thorough testing. One of the key function modules that belongs to /SAPAPO/RESNET is /SAPAPO/RESNET_SAVE_OM. But, before using this you need to test the way how it works and use it carefully. You may also try to use /SAPAPO/OM_RESNET_CREATE

Babu Kilari