Did you mean: 

No English definition was found for the status profile SMOR0001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

there are strange results in Self-Diagnosis of our Solman7.1 SP10

No English definition was found for the status profile SMOR0001

Dropbox - SMOR0001_00.jpg

I go into tx CRMBS02 to check the status profile SMOR0001 and see that it has only DE language and empty name.

Dropbox - SMOR0001_01.jpg

I found the name of the profile in SAP note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1793311

Its name is Incident Partner Header (VAR)

Besides I'm fully confused by following description

With Solution Manager 7.1 SP5 the IBase contains object components instead of text components to represent technical systems.

With the new concept, certain access sequences for the determination of business partner are not working anymore:

- In case the assigned component is an object component, the system searches in the I-Object only.

- Only for text components the IBase is considered.

Is It only in my Solman?

Have anybody the similar situation?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

to fix the situation it is enough to set up SMOR0001 name as Incident Partner Header (VAR)

shahinmikailov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy,

We have the same problem. Could you please expalin how did you resolve this problem?

How or from where to set SMOR0001 as Incident Partner Header (VAR)?

Thanks in advance

Shahin

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO -> SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide -> SAP Solution Manager -> Capabilities (Optional) -> IT Service Management -> Status Profile -> Define Status Profile for User Status

shahinmikailov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Evgeniy,

Thanks a lot for quick response and correct answer

problem resolved

Reagards,

Shahin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahin!

I m facing the same issue for some status profiles that i have created.

They were copied from SMIN0001 (Service Desk).

I did´t find on follow path how to set it as Incident Partner Header (VAR). In my case i need to set as Service desk.

SPRO -> SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide -> SAP Solution Manager -> Capabilities (Optional) -> IT Service Management -> Status Profile -> Define Status Profile for User Status

Thanks in advanced.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy!

I have just checked two Solman 7.1 systems: one with the SP07 and another one with the SP10.

The first one doesn't have such a profile while the second behaves exact as you described.

It seems to be a "feature" of SP10.

br

Kiryl