cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a new custom search field in Sourcing Cockpit searchscreen of SRM

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to add one custom feild(Application type) in standard sourcing cockpit search screen of SRM. Please share your exprience on this sort of problem.

Thanks,

Eswari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please follow instructions from below document:

Add custom field to SC and POWL

Regards.

Laurent.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks!

But i need to add custom field in sourcing cockpit search screen not SC/POWL. How to extend this to sourcing cockpit sarch screen, it is possible.

Regards.

Eswari.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

sorry, i made a mistake: there is no POWL for search-criteria in SoCo first screen.

Have a look at /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_DOM_SOCO_GAF1~SEARCH method from /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DOM_SOCO_GAF1 class.

You have /SAPSRM/S_SEARCH_FIELDS_PR structure which is used as a reference. You need to make a structure append to add CUF you want to use as search-criteria.

V_AO_SOCO_GAF_1 view from /SAPSRM/WDC_DO_SOCO_GAF_1 Web Dynpro Component will have to be enhanced in order to update WDC context and layout.

Regards.

Laurent.

0 Kudos

Hi,

No problem.

I already enhanced the view V_AO_SOCO_GAF_1 with required customer field. But it was not appearing in the output screen and also in debugging i found onething from /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_DOM_SOCO_GAF1~SEARCH, selection fields structure doesnot contain added custom field, but it is visible in view of the component.

I donot know, what could be the reason for that.

Thanks,

Eswari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswari,

Apart of add the field in Webdynpro and metadata in SPRO, you should add the custom field in /SAPSRM/S_SEARCH_/SAPSRM/S_SEARCH_FIELDS_PR include /SAPSRM/INCL_EEW_CSS_SEARCH_FD.

Hope This Help !!

Best Regards,

Celeste

bhakti2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i have same requirement

why you are not checking below stuff?

Structure       /SAPSRM/S_CLL_WKL_SEARCH

Method      /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_DODM_WKL_SEARCH~SEARCH

View            V_WKL_SEARCH

component /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_WKL_SRCH

mine is EHP2 FOR SAP SRM 7.0

request you to check here - http://scn.sap.com/thread/3509380

thanks

b

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eswari,

Please check whether the following helps.

(1) Extend both INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF with your custom field.

(2) Enhance the WD Component /SAPSRM/WDC_DO_SOCO_GAF_1 View - V_AO_SOCO_GAF_1

by adding the custom field as a new attributes on the Context Node SEARCH.RESULT_FIELDS.

(3)  Add a new column in "Layout" section under the TABLE node and bind the corrispective element to the above described Context's attribute.

Regards,

Wendy

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your support!

As you suggeted, I followed the below steps:

(1) Custom field already present in two mentioned structures.

(2) I enhanced  /SAPSRM/WDC_DO_SOCO_GAF_1 View - V_AO_SOCO_GAF_1

by adding custom field in SEARCH.RESULT_FIELDS. and SEARCH.SEARCH_FIELDS.

But i cannot add attribute directly in htat nodes, so I added another node and created attribute.

(3) I added cutom field in both selection screen and new column in table, binded to resspective context node's attribute.

But the newly added field was not visible in the sourcing cockpit search screen, both in selection screen and table also.

Can you please help on this issue. What could be the problem for that visibility issue.

Br,

Eswari.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there anything, I have to configure in SPRO for making that field VISIBLE.

Thanks,

Eswari.

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eswari,

Please check the property "Visible" of the WD UI element. What if you set it as true?

Regards,

Wendy

0 Kudos

Hi,

I set as 'Visible' only for the WD UI element.

Br,

Eswari.