Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User inactive in Web-interface, but MX_INACTIVE=0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have IDM 7.2 SP8 (Windows, Oracle).

Could you please help me to solve the problem with several accounts in IDM.

When I look to account via web-interface I see that it's inactive and I can't change it it assign Privileges:

But when I select data for this user from table idmv_vallink_basic, I see that parameter MX_INACTIVE=0 and MX_DISABLED=0:

select * from idmv_vallink_basic where mcattrname in ('MX_INACTIVE','MX_DISABLED') and mskey in (select mcmskey from idmv_entry_simple where mcmskeyvalue='276332')

When I run pass to manually set MX_INACTIVE=0 and MX_DISABLED=0 for this user, it NOT became active and in Web-interface I can't work with it and in tab "Account Attributes" there are  Mark for fields "Inactive' and for 'Account Disabled":

I can only activate this account via Web-Interface (to deselect options 'Account inactive" and "Disabled account". But I do not know how to find all inactive accounts, because when I do search for inactive acccounts (via web-task or via select from tables) there is no entries selected.

Where and how can I find all of them? What tables can I use additionally?

Best regards,

Natalia.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

normann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

the attribute is of presentation type boolean. That implies that it always is true to IdM as long as it exists. Means if you want to remove it you have to delete the attribute from the user (MX_INACTIVE={R}).

If you want to search for users that are inactive you just look for all that have that attribute.

Thanks

Norman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Norman,

thank you!

Answers (0)