cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VV31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am an ABAPer. In the absence of SD consultant, I am posting a thread.

Following are the screenshots of VV32 and se11.

Please note that in Communication, the output device is correct and Print immediately is checked.

The problem is that the client wants to take the printout of sales invoice smartform from vf02/03. Please note that the form is connected fine. For a particular invoice, If I go to header-output and fill the details and then click on Issue output to, I am able to take the print out and see the print preview. But it would not be possible to do for every invoice. How to automate it? I recently did the same for PO in mn04 successfully. Following is the screenshot of mn06 which is similar to vv32.

I hope I explained the issue well. Please do let me know. Ask me for more screenshots if required. How to take the printout from vf02/03?

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Goto VF31 to process the output,By entering output type and billing document number in the intial screen,Where the indicator should turn into green.then go with the manual process of issue output.

Hope it helps..

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

For those invoices that you have to redetermine output type (VF02), I would do a output determination analysis.  I am suspecting that during the time billing is created, the specific output condition record to the invoice has not been created and hence the output was not determined automatically.

Try cross reference VBRK with NAST for the invoices without any entries.  Those are likely the affected ones. 

Now the million dollar question is how to redetermine the output in mass.There are many ways which u could do.  I am not aware of standard program to do redetermination of output in invoice but i may be wrong. With that assumption in mind, I would use LSMW or ECATT to repeat the steps that you just described and save the invoice.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks

Leonard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

In VF31, I entered the range of billing documents from 132 to 189. But in the output it shows only 2 documents which I manually processed.

I do not want to manually go to header-output for every bill. The client is currently using a customized tcode for printing of the form.

Mani

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please some more details on what you are entering in VF02 manually ?

Hope Output device is populating from VV32

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vemuri,

I appreciate your reply. The following screenshot is of the sales document 600000151 in which I did goto-header-output. Now if I click on issue output to, I can see the print preview and take out the print.

Now, If I enter the sales document 600000153 and click issue output to, it says "No output has been selected for printing" and when I goto-header-output, the following details come automatically.

The client needs to take the printout by just print button or issue output to--print.

Regards

Mani

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If I understood you, if you want to print it manually, set 3 instead 4 in VV31/VV32. Go to VF02 and in the first screen

and in the popup subscreen, go to print icon

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

PD: Research also VF31 according suggestion by Naveen. See SAP Note 960611 - FAQ: Output control in Sales and Distribution

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you check if there is any Requirement assigned for your output type in the output determination procedure

check the output determination procedure in NACE

Generally if you have routine 62, unless you have accounting document output will not be triggered

similarly check if you have any such requirement assigned for your output type

check and revert

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

I changed it to 3 and in the first screen when I click Issue output to it says "No output has been selected from printing" .

Mani

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Then I believe you have to check the Vemuri's suggestions. Check if there is any requirement working in the output determination procedure.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vemuri,

I did not understand output determination procedure in NACE. Please check the following screenshots of nace:

I changed the displatch time to Send immediately but nothing happens.

Mani

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In NACE, for V3, mark it, go to procedures, and for your procedure, check this VOFM requirement

Although SAP Note 156230 - Requirements: What is permitted, what is not? it for requirements in pricing, it helps you for understanding how it works

Regards

Eduardo