cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 - Priority Field data not populating.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on GRC SP13.

I have activated the below BC set in GRC 10. No errors during BC set activation.

GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_PRIORITY

Below mentioned values also available in the view GRACV_PRIORITY.

Problem is during access request creation, priority field is empty and these values are not coming there and priority drop down field is empty. In EUP even I tried making this Priority field as editable, even then it is not working as i am not able to enter any values manually. I maintained a default value for this priority field in EUP and even that was not reflecting. Am i missing anything? Please suggest

One more thing is when i am defining my BRF+ rules with priority fileld, I am able to see these values there but they are not appearing in access request screen.

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Madhu,

Verify if these priorities are indeed mapped to ACCESS_REQUEST or some other MSMP process.

Regards,

Amol

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I am not sure where to check the thing suggested by you. I went into SE80 and checked GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST object and details are attached. Please check and suggest if i am missing something.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Madhu,

Looks like none of the priorities in your system are mapped to MSMP process type "SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST". You can verify this from column "PROCESS_TYPE" in view GRACV_PRIORITY.

To resolve the issue create new Priority entries associated with process type "SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST". You can directly add entries in the View or do it from SPRO --> GRC -> Access Control --> User Provisioning --> Maintain Priority Configuration.

Regards,

Amol

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks a lot. I was checking the view all the time and never scrolled towards right to check about PROCESS_TYPE.

Now i checked and understood where was the issue.

My issue has been resolved and everything is working as expected.

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (0)