cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help - How to replicate a Country codes, Insert Regions, Set Country specific check from ECC to SRM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to replicate a new Country codes, Insert Regions, Set Country specific checks from ECC to SRM. Do I need to create them manually in SRM?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe the place to customize country, region and other general objects is same in both ECC and SRM side.

For example, in SRM side, for region maintenance:

SPRO..->

SAP Implementation Guide

General settings

Set Countries

Insert Regions

So if this is already maintained in ECC side, it should also be replicated or transported to SRM side.

I suggest you check if the settings are identical in both sides.

If so, then there is no need to maintain them again in SRM system.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ivy,

Thank you. I just want to make sure that we should replicate from ECC to SRM and SUS as well. They were created manually in ECC development system and transported to ECC production system. Can we replicate them to SRM and SUS from ECC? How do we do that? Is there a process or transcation to do it?

Thank you.

Thanks,

Nag

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Both SRM and SUS are in the same system with different clients. You may manually maintain this in one client and transport this to another client.

Regards,

Ivy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nag,

If you need to sync your SRM system with ECC for country codes, region codes etc, open the customizing node in SAP IMG(SPRO) in SRM system, and click on Utilities in Menu.

Click on Adjustment option and follow instructions on the popup.

Once you have done the adjustment in SRM Dev, the same can be transported to QA and Prod.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Yes, you need to update them manually. there is no automatic facility available to replicate the country codes, regions or country specific checks.

The Customisation path is same in both ECC & SRM.

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

Thank you. We need to create them manually in SRM and SUS as well?

Thanks,

Nag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Yes in all systems you need to do these settings manually.

Best Regards,

Anil