cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM dashboard: How to identify selected record when pressing toolbar button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have a requirement to launch a custom webdynpro app from the portfolio items dashboard. For that, I added a custom button in LPD_CUST transaction.

The button works just fine, but how can I pass selected item details to this app?

I managed to implement similar requirement for launching the same app from portfolio item details screen.

I created a custom link provider class implementing interface IF_INM_PROVIDER_INFO. Here in method GET_BUSINESS_PARAMETER info about current item is available in parameter IS_OBJECT_HIERARCHY. I used it to fill custom business parameter which is then passed as URL parameter to the custom webdynpro.

Unfortunately parameter IS_OBJECT_HIERARCHY is empty when I press this button from PPM dashboard toolbar.

Did anyone has similar requirement before? Please let me know how you solved it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check the cl_apb_launchpad_api~launch_application (using break-point) to check if the it_business_parameters are filled or not.

If the parameters are not filled, you can not access them later

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, there is no info on record selected in dashboard in this method.

Maybe it would be possible to implement via creating context menu for dashboard.

Is it possible to change context(right-click) menu?

Answers (0)