cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigned Value in CJ32 for year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In transaction CJ32, there is a column as assigned value which will show me the cumulative of PR,PO,GR,IV,FI postings.

The same column Assigned value is not appearing when I select any particular year, can we bring the assigned value column when we select Year also. Please suggest.

Regds,

Channa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Channa,

This could be because of the budget profile assigned to your project. In Budget profile you have radiobutton for "Budgetting currency" controlling area currency and object currency. Based on this the values are displayed.

When you go into TC CJ32 --> Annual values, change "Views in" tab with "Controlling area currency" and "Object currency".

The "assigned values" column will be displayed. Kindly check.

Thanks and regards,

Narender.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narender,

Please refer the below screen shot. Can you pls explain how to bring the assigned value field for years also.

Regds,

Channa

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Channa,

Please find the screen shots as shown below from TC CJ30. Same is valid for TC CJ31.

select Annual values

Select "views in".

You can see column "Assigned".

In my opinion, the budget profile is different in your case. Please find the settings of budget profile for the above project:

Kindly check.

Thanks and regards,

Narender.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update Narender, however still my requirement is not fulfilled.

I did the required changes in budget profile and I can see the "Views In" dropdown as well.

However after selecting the object currency also there were no changes. What you have shown will appear even without selecting the object currency also.

You can see that in above screen shot assigned value will appear at over all values, not specific to years. I want the assigned value to be seen specific years and for all the WBS as in below screen shot.

When I select Year say 2010, if it can show me the assigned value for 2010 for all the WBS as below that will meet my requirement.

Regds,

Channa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is possible only if the availability is active on yearly as below.

Any way thanks for the help.

Regds,

Channa

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Channa,

What i believe is that, releases check box required for both Overall & Annual budget profiles.

Availability control check :

If activation type is 1 and  release checkbox is ticked then your AVAC activated immediately on whenever budget releases through CJ32 &

If activation type is 1 and  release checkbox was not  ticked it is immediately after budget allocation through CJ30

Please check the following notes for 165085 /178837 Assigned Value.

Regards

Raj

Answers (0)