cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ME6.1 - Split production order quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Please is there any document or any way to split the quantity of a production order  ? I need to Split the quantity of a production order and print documents with each new quantity, this document will be used to identify de production confirmations, SAP ME 6.1 has something like this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no separate activity to split a Production Order into 2 new Orders, like we have SFC Serialize or SFC Split for SFCs. But manipulation with order qty is allowed in Shop Order Maintenance. Of cause, there might be some specificity depending on the real scenario.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy, I will explain the real scenario and please let me know if any of those features could be used.

The production order with the quantity of 1000 units, when released to the shop-floor will be produced by different production lines, each line will produce 200 units and they need a new document (to be printed) representing the quantity that they have to produce. The production confirmations should be registered in this new document and in the production order as well. The sequence of the operations of the production orders should be controled by this new document.