cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR05 Simulation issue for Israel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For some reason when i sumulate or run results in PR05 for an israel employee, the form generates but without receipts or expense types. All the features are in place, using standard form etc..Except israel, for the rest, the form generates all the details.

Do you think any Israel specific setting need to be done. Please help.

Regards,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Did you manage to find a solution for this? I am facing a similar issue for Italian trip variant where the header information is only showing when I simulate a trip through PR05.

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

which forms are you using? PDF from form Builder or ABAP list?

you say "all the features are in place". The features often have a MOLGA dependent decision. If you use ABAP list forms, feature TRVFO can even skip a whole block (e.g. receipts and expense types), whilst generating teh rest of teh form. Thsi would be my first place to double-check. If there's a decision based on MOLGA, does Isreal have all the blocks?

But the features are not enough. All the config is MOREI-dependent - incl tables T702N and T206N. So, teh respective block might actually be emplty for Isreal. As far as I know, Israel is no SAP standard MOREI, so something might have been missed in copying and that would ecplain, why other countries with SAp standard MOREIs work.

That's just teh generally country dependant stuff I'd check. Without more info about your config, it can only be a guess. maybe it helps.

best wishes

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sven for the reply, Here i go with more info.

We are ABAP list forms. Yes Israel has all the blocks set in TRVFO. We are using standard variant for Israel under Italy country grouping.T702N & T706N are in place.Surprisingly the form generates for Italy but not for Israel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suspect something between Italy and Israel is mixed up the wrong way. Be aware there are two country groupings. One for Payroll (MOLGA) also used as the general country grouping in master data etc and one for travel (MOREI). For most countries both have the same value.

If I'm not mistaken, the config zables incl. T70xN use MOREI as a key. But the feature uses the MOLGA. Is Israel in both instances assigned to the Italian key? If, as I could imagine, particularly if Isreal payroll is im place, Isreal employees are under Italian MOREI, but Isreali MOLGA then the feature needs to point to the Isteali Molga key, not the Italian one, whilst the config tables would have to hold Isreali config under the Italian Morei key. (Sounds confusing, but can't draw a diagram right nie 😉 ).

Of course there are several cimbinationsvtgat could go wrong, but I guess you get the idea. Please verify assignment to both modifiers and check feature and config again inder that aspect. If the above scenario was true, copying the Italian branch of the feature to the Isreal Molga would do the trick.

All the best

Sven