cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to transfer of Shopping cart in SRM to Purchase order in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I am searching the concrete RFC where the data transfer from a shopping cart in SRM to a Purchase order in R/3 is done. The transfer of data is correctly done between both systems. Theoretically, this RFC is BAPI_PO_CREATE1 and the BADI to map custom fields is BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW. However, when I put some code in an implementation of this BADI, it doesn't work. Can anybody tell me any other alternative to transfer SC to PO? Is there any other RFC to do this? Is there any other alternative method?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use BADI: BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW, method: FILL_PO_INTERFACE1, Associated Type: BBPS_BADI_PO_CREATE1  and then component: IT_POITEMX and structure BBPS_BADI_PO_ITEMX_1

This is how we change things when creating PO's in ECC.  This is standard.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally, the solution was to map the custom fields in BADI PUR_SE_POERPREQUEST_V1_ASYN, in R/3. I don't know exactly what is the RFC called or how works the process to transfer these data between systems, but I have found out the BADI implementation that I have to change to do the mapping.

Thank you to all for your help.

Regards.

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Besides what Konstantin mentioned, you could also use badi /sapsrm/bd_soa_mapping method map_backend_to_xi in case of XML transfer.

Regards,

Wendy

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

transfer to Backend is done via function module or class taken from table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP for object BUS2012 and method CreateFromData1.

It can be BAPI_PO_CREATE, BAPI_PO_CREATE1 or XML transfer.

In case of XML transfer mentioned BADI is not called (you can use BBP_SAPXML1_OUT_BADI instead)

Regards

Konsatntin