cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DFM Between cproject and PS project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are creating PS project from PPM with account assignment. i have used the DFM extensively for status, attribute, authorization synch between xrpm and cproject. we are trying to achieve similar kind of synch between cproject and PS project. because these 2 projects belong to same project we want the data (status, attribute, authorization) to be synch between cproject and ps.

i have tried to use the DFM Field mappings between PDCP-PD. but i couldnt get any data transfer to PS. will the DFM works for cprojects -> ps.

any suggestions.

Thanks,

jai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anuradha_majumdar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

I haven't tried out PS to cPro sync but I think you can sync item to PS project but it may not be as smooth as item to cPro sync.

Are you using item, cPro and PS? We generally use item and cPro or item and PS project.

Regards,

Anuradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuradha,

We are using item->cpro->ps project. it seems the DFM between cpro and PS project is not available in the standard, we are going by the BADI, CHANGE_MODIFY_ATTRIBS method to synch the fields and status between cpro and ps. for status handling we are going now with the help of Demo subsystem CL_DPR_DEMO_SYSTEM.

Thanks,

jai.