Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO Creation: No batches were selected during the batch search Message no. L3714

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have this scenario and I need some help to get it done:

1. I have made a good issue for a material at IM level with the "No Transfer Requirmnt" field checked, all the stock (many batches) were issued. The effect is some negative quants at WM level without TO creation.

2. I create a TR for the same material with the entire quantity that was issued before, just one item in the TR, no batches assigned.

3. When I try to create the TO by LT04 I get the Message: "No batches were selected during the batch search Message no. L3714". Then I go to Enviroment/Display batch determination and I see that many batches are listed, everyone with stock 0. It means that the system didn't select a batch because there is no stock at IM level. The Storage type putaway strategy is FIFO.

Here is the question: do you have any ideas about what is missing? I really apreciate your help.

PD: I apologyse about my english, I'm not english-speaking.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no availability check in WM, the availability check is always carried out in MM, and since the stock is gone, the availability check is right to say that nothing is there.

Usually the TR has already the batch within and no new batch determination is needed.

That  you skipt the TR creation when you did the goods movement is a mistake from my point of view.

Especially if you again create a TR in WM before you create the TO.

Create your TO manually in LT01 using movement type 999 and enter the batch numbers manually too.