Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Gateay sent wrong SOAPAction header

NanWang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi team,

When I try the integration gateway in SMP 3.0, the SMP can't call the backend SOAP web service correctly (please see the error log in the attachment). the error in log is "Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog." . the root cause is the SOAPAction header is wrong. The content of SOAPAction is two double quote. the expected content is the url of web service endpoint or the empty value will work too. Is it a bug or any suggestion?

I put the server.log in the attachment. For the scn website only support .txt file, I change the file extension from .log to .txt

Please try to connect this service: http://wsf.cdyne.com/WeatherWS/Weather.asmx.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

fenil_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nan,

I am getting the same error as you are facing and I also haven't found out a solution for this still I got this interesting link from stackoverflow which might help you.

java - org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog - Stack Overflow

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Fenil.

NanWang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Fenil

this error because the return from backend is wrong. In above post, the root cause of my problem is SOAPAction Header is wrong. we fixed this problem in SMP 3 SP03. in the moment, my SMP is fine.

Thanks!

fenil_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nan,

I am still stuck with that issue am trying to resolve that issue got a hint though to check the backend response. I am also using SMP 3.0.3 so will work for that isuue and will update as it is resolved.

Regards,

Fenil.

NanWang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Fenil

you can just capture the network traffic in the middle and post the content in the forum. I can help on it. If you can share your backend API with me, I believe it will be much more easier.

Thanks!

Answers (0)