cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Cache Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I am arun new to this forum?Last 4 months i practiced with SAP APO.I have some doubts in Live cache.

How could i traced if the master data missing?Plz give some details of How the Live cache functioning?How to monitor?If any missing in the data tranfer how to find & Solve?

Regards

S.Arun Prasath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people

I m using /SAPAPO/OM17 - to check liveCache Consistency, but now I need to

monitoring this transaction output and alert (e.g by mail) if a consistency

problem exist.

Any idea how to do that ??

thanks,

Daniel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it's very important to know in advance that there's an internal/external inconsistencies between APO Db and livecache or R3.

Using Solution Manager we can monitor CIF queue status, availability and more on line, so we need to monitor APO/LC consistency before users or functional team call us with problems and avoid running OM17 or CCR trx in a reactive way.

Do you know if there're alerts for APO/LC consistency or if there's a trick to run a job like the OM17/CCR and capture the state (consistent/not consistent)?

We are running SCM5.0 Stack09.

Regards,

Hugo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Arun,

In addition to what Harish and Somnath has said, there is one another transaction, often the functional guy would be doing is the transaction /sapapo/ccr (CIFdeltareport) to reconcile the data transfer between R/3 and APO.

Regards,

Murali.J

0 Kudos

Arun,

Please note CIF Delta Report can be used only for reconciling transaction data and NOT master data between ERP and SCM systems.

Thanks,

somnath

0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

liveCache monitoring is best left to the tech team (read BASIS).

Functional Consultants rarely check LC10.

However there are two transactions that are useful to the Functional Consultants.

/SAPAPO/OM16 - Display liveCache Contents

/SAPAPO/OM17 - liveCache Consistency check.

Most often OM17 is used to reconcile any data inconsistent in liveCache database

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

Live cache monitoring can be done from transaction LC10

Livecache overview should be in a link in service.sap.com/scm --> technology

What missing masterdata ? Prod location masterdata?

and what data transfer are you talking about ? DP to SNP?