Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI document versus SD invoice

akrason
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a quick and urgent request: What SD invoice item entries generate an FI document item?

I have a problem with FI document creation for an SD invoice of 490 items (a result of SD invoice consolidation rule in Customizing).
It did work well until recently when we have proceeded to a more frequent usage of price conditions in sales order.
Now I get the error message F5727: "The maximum number of items for an FI document ("999") has been reached.

Therefore I have to estimate now how many SD items on average coming from our sales orders result after consolidation in let's say "950" FI document items.

I would appreciate your rapid feedback (I am in live operations).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

akrason
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have solved my issue.

The only way to handle this case I have found was to estimate the worse case (9 FI items for 1 SD item) and to cut-off (customizing) invoice creation at 999/9 = 111 items.

As a result I should not exceed now the maximum number in FI.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to tcode VOFA and check the entries in account assignment. Check also the pricing procedure and the fields for acc.det. in conditions.

The other question is related with summarizing FI. See SAP Note 36353 - AC interface: Summarizing FI documents

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo