Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while editing Production (Planned) key figure in SNP Planning book

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a Urgent requirement user want to edit the production planned key figure in SNP planning book. I found suitable link but it is not clear to solve the issue. We are getting the following error.

link:http://scn.sap.com/message/7252711

Generation error in TSTR_PERIODS_FACTORYCALENDAR

Message no. T9506

Diagnosis

An error has occurred in the generation program for the time stream.

System Response

System termination.

Procedure

Contact the system administrator.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Lingaiah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lingaiah,

This is usually caused by a factory calendar that is not maintained far enough into the future. Use transaction SCAL (or /SAPAPO/CALENDAR in the APO system) to maintain the factory calendar (or planning calendar) which the time streams are based on at least three years into the future or beyond the planning horizon.

Couple of checks,

The validity start date of the PDS is in the future.

The product has a goods receipt processing time.

The validity start of the PPM/PDS is before the generation period of the time stream.

Also refer the OSS note  1741443 - PDS validity in the future and GR processing time

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Your are correct. I have identified the Factory calender validity to period  not beyond the planning horizon. So i extended the validity to period in future, it is working fine now.

Thanks.

Regards,

Lingaiah

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the Factory Calendar associated with the Location and Resource has a validity date beyond your planning horizon.

Also ensure that the program /SAPAPO/CRES_CAPACITY_LENGTHEN has been executed for your resources.

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the Factory calender validity date, it is correct only. I executed the program /SAPAPO/CRES_CAPACITY_LENGTHEN, but i did not find any issue.

The problem is for some products only in same location.

Regards,

Lingaiah