Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SAP Gurus,

Here is the requirement:

1. We are selling Cloud managed services to customer.  For e.g.: Google is our customer.

2. in turn Google sells our products to some of his customers.

3. From SAP perspective we need to capture both the Customers.One is the customer whom we are selling the goods and the customer who are the actual user of the goods but not with Customer Hierarchy in SAP because here we are having many integrations with other softwares apart from SAP so time duration of the project will increase.

expecting reply soon

Balajia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Create one more Customer Group e.g Customers-Google when you are directly billing to the Customers. This will also give a separate List of Client of your Customer who came through another customers.

Hope this Help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rama,

we have to track it because ultimately the end user or consumer is the person who has to pay to us.

how to do it

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is always you sell to your end customer/Consumner or to Google? If we always sell to end customer via google, then put end customer as sold to partner (one time customer) add another partner Google always(like Indirect customer)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If google ask to send material to their customers, at that time you can enter new partner function - End customer. if you are sending material to google warehouse, their is no provison to track end customer.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dee Sea,

Yes Exactly.

Can you please explain the process.

Balajia

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not directly dealt with this, but I believe CC is a Bolt On solution to SAP and there are other features which we have to take into account like for example Billing Based on Usage[these fields are not mapped into SAP directly], FI-Contract Accounting[[FICA] has to be in place, Etc.

From what little I know, I can extrapolate[fairly or unfairly though] and think that you have a bigger issue fish to fry here. Mapping in SAP SD, is just one part of it:

1. Is SAP CC being implemented here ? OR
  2. Is there any other interface from a Front End Web Based Application being interface with SAP SD ? OR
  3. The client is just using SAP SD and trying to fit this ?

If it is the third, good luck with that.

While I can talk of what you can do in SAP [which other members are doing anyways] I think we are missing the bigger picture and design considerations.

Thanks. 

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you are looking for is not something anyone can just answer in a simple form. Are we talking about CC - Convergent Charging kind of deal here ??

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

Here we have gone live and this is not a fresh implementation and its a enhancement for the same.

Cloud Process here :

1. Creates a customer automatically if not there as a subscriber while creating a sales order.

2. all the customers are now purchasing through the same cloud.

Now enhancement Process:

1. they want to differentiate customers into different clouds for example Google as a Cloud or customer.

2. first of all there is a validation process for him to become a Cloud or Customer.

3. just in case we think that he passed the validation exam and now he is a cloud.

4. Google also will be having some customers where they will be purchasing our products ( But labeled as Google) from him.

5. now the issue here is how to fit in these two into one sales order.

6. no additional SH and no customer hierarchy.

7.Out of which one customer is unique as Google and one customer as end user or consumer.

Balaji

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I got your whole process but one thing is still not cleared. In a sale order where Google and its customers are buying goods to whom you want to raise AR? Who will be Bill to Party? Google or its customer?

You don't want multiple partner functions neither customer hierarchy then how would you enter two customers in one sale order? In one order we can have only one sold to party but we can have multiple partners for others. You have to analyze that whether you need to create partner function for your end user or not?

What is busines logic behind this requirement? Do they want to ship goods to google and their customers from order or do they want to bill them separately?

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

2. in turn Google sells our products to some of his customers.

Hi

Need some explanation on this. How Google is selling your products? From where Google is getting these items? There are two ways that Google can sell your goods.

1. You sell to google and Google sell to their customers. In this case you need nothing to do and SAP doesn't support 2ndry sale in SD. You already have sold goods to Google and liability lies with Google now.
  2. Google refer customers to you and customer takes stock from you and you create AR in new custopmer's account. In this case Google is playing just a middle man role like a sales agent.

Now in your case I don't know how Google is selling your products to their customer. How do they get stock and who is creating AR liability? Your comany or Google?

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Consignment process may suit the Business requirement but you need to know the end customer (that is customer who buy from Google); only then consignment process is possible.  As per standard SAP functionality, once you raise F2 billing, the responsibility ceases the seller which means, if you follow normal SD process, once you raise the bill on Google, you cannot trace the subsequent transactions happening between Google and their end customer.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One way is to create a separate account groups for direct & indirect customers and create sold-to-parties in them. Other way is you can create google's customers as ship-to-parties, especially if you are not directly selling to them.