Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue In Reconciliting Subcontracting Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing an issue for certain materials that after reconciling quantity in J1IFQ the pending quantity & reversal quantity goes in negative. And after which if i opens subcontracting challan it gives me dump. I want to know the reason why this values is going into negative. See the snap shot below. It is happening when inward & outward material is same. Kindly help me out to resolve this issue

Regards

Anupam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the note: 1369302 - Negative quantity updation in J_1IEXCDTL table - J1IFQ

If it doesnt solve your issue, please share the dump error message.

Regards,

AKPT

11 REPLIES 11

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the note: 1369302 - Negative quantity updation in J_1IEXCDTL table - J1IFQ

If it doesnt solve your issue, please share the dump error message.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

But i am not doing delete assignment right now. The quantities shown above are updated just after saving J1IFQ.. Please find below the snapshot of table J_1IEXCDTL where quantity in MENGA fields automatically doubles which inturn gives negative quantity in reversal due

Also find the dump error below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in Customization In Subcontracting--> Maintain Movement Type Groups for Subcontract i to faced similar problem quantity double remove 101 o from the list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I don't have 101 o . Please check snapshot below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi My Problem is getting solved if i delete 0002 101. I just want to know whats the purpose of having it. If i remove will it impact some where else.

Kindly suggest

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

i told you to delete all 101 in that customization's, since J1ifq is related to 541,542... while fetching data in main screen automatically checks for this entry in customization's 1st and then your material  documents you can debug it. Another thing J1If01 and J1IFQ are inter related.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, What you mean by inward and outward material is same, is this you have same material in PO and BOM , and the BOM is maintained as recursive.

0 Kudos

Yes Mr. Patil.

The material which goes out & which comes in has the same material code.  We maintain same material code in the components of material data tab of PO.

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anupam,

You can use same material also. that is allowed in the system. and we are doing the same scenario and doing reconciliation also with out any error. exactly which transaction you are getting dump-J1if12?. please specify

What is the PO qty. and in what ratio you are consuming the component material. could you explain us detail?

Regards

Maruthi S

0 Kudos

Dear Subbu,

Even we are using the same material subcontracting since long time & we didn't faced any error. This is just last few weeks we are getting this problem. No enhancement has been done inspite of that we are getting this issue

We are getting dump in J1IF12

We create PO of 1 quantity. Issue it to subcontracting & do the GR of 1 quantity. But once we do J1iFQ the GR quantity gets double as 2.  I am not able to trace why this is happening only for certain materials

Regards

Anupam

0 Kudos

Better raise a request to SAP.