cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mitigation required even for Rejecting the Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

I have configured my stage with "Approve Despite Risk" as NO, Rejection level - "System and Role" , Approval Level - "System and Role".

Now say supposedly i create a request with 3 Roles - Role 1, Role 2 and Role 3. When the approvers receives the request and realize that Role 2 has risk so he/she would like to reject that and approve the other 2 roles. So when the approver change the Approval status for Role 2 as "Reject" and for other 2 roles as "Approve" and when he/she clicks on "Submit" it still says for the Role 2 to "Mitigate the risk" even if that line item is under rejection status.

Please provide your valuable feedback on the same.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192837
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, You have 3 roles in access request. after selecting 2 roles as a reject you need to run risk analysis again then try to submit. Regards Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

your feedback helped me 70% of my solution, thanks a lot for this. As per your guidance i did risk analysis and the Flag status for "Risk Analysis" and "Mitigation Control" went on "Green" for "reject" line item. But when i click on "Submit" it says again "Mitigate Risk", so i did a work around and did the risk analysis on "Critical Role/Profile", after clicking on the button "Risk analysis" the grid view for the risk analysis result showed no data and then i could able to proceed.

Could you please check what went wrong again to avoid the workaround.

Thanks and Regards

Ankit sharma

former_member192837
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Please try to check NOTE  1667440 - AC10 - Workflow Stage Task Settings for 'Approve Despite Risks' Regards Dilip

Answers (0)