Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ENDUSER LOGON FORM Customization

khush_bafna
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

i need to customize the access request link and attach personalized image on Enduser Logon Form.

Please tell me how can i achieve this.
I have tried LPD_CUST but unfortunately that does not work on Enduser Logon.

Regards,

Khush Bafna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khush,

Append following string to end user login URL : &sap-config-mode=X.

Right click on end user login application and select 'Setting for Current Configuration'.

Here you can add a decorative element of type 'Screen' and provide URL of your image in the 'Path' field.

Best Regards,

Aman

khush_bafna
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Thanks, this has resolved the problem..

Best Regards,

Khush Bafna.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member704195
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Khush,

How are you.....hope all settled.

For your query: you can do it via logging via admin mode.

This you can achieve via appending &sap-config-mode=X. at the end of the link of the end user logon application. Perform right click and click at 'Settings and Current Configuration'. User elemet screen and add the URl of image.

For other fields you can refer to the link: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-46091

Regards,

Nidhi Mahajan

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How do we change the logo on the initial page?

khush_bafna
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

Yes things are settled now and going on well.
and yes this approach works fine with problem resolution.

Thanks and Regards,

Khush bafna.

former_member704195
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

From SE80 when you run the end user application, after that append: &sap-config-mode=X. at the end. Right click on it and select the option 'Setting for Current Configuration'.

From here change the decorative element of type 'Screen' and then add the URL of your image in the 'Path' field. It would be shown.

Hope that solves your problem.

Regards,

Nidhi Mahajan

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nidhi,

Thanks for your response.

I am trying to do the same. However, I am getting disabled buttons and dont see any provision to select the file from my desktop (for example).

Also, source field is enabled. Can you help me understand how I can give file location here?

Screenshot is attached. Please advise

Regards,

Faisal

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have placed a logo on my desktop and gave its complete path in "Source" field for changing the default logo and saved the changes. After that I started this dump and unable to access End User Logon Page!

Can anybody assist me in this?

Regards,

Faisal

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

I went through this discussion and we have come across the same issue as one of our basis guys tried to modify end user logon screen to add an image for testing purpose and now end user logon page is not working.

Let me know if you know fix for this.

Regards,

Sai.

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Padmavathi,

I took another approach for this.

I went to SE80 and changed the logos from there. Rest I changed from the admin page only.

Hope this will help!

Regards,

Faisal

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

I want to know how you resolved the error which occurred to you when you added screen element. I also added SCREEN and gave the path of my image from desktop and saved it. From then my end user logon screen is not working or opening. Help me with this issue.

Regards,

Sai.

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Padmavathi,

First of all you need to have access key for that application.

Then go to SE80->GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST (Package)->WebDynpro->Web Dynpro Components->GRAC_UIBB_END_USER_LOGIN->Views->V_End_User_Login

Once you reach this tree node, click on change mode (it will ask for access key) and do the needful from there.

I would suggest you to please coordinate with any web dynpro developer for this.

Regards,

Faisal

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Faisal,

Now the SCREEN element which i have included can only be removed by editing the view mentioned by you going through SE80 tcode.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks a lot for your quick and prompt response.

Regards,

Sai.

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sai,

Really not sure if this is only the way to remove. But for me, it worked. I am not sure why that dump is coming after changing the screen from admin mode page.

Regards,

Faisal