cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Master Pages with different Orientation (Portrait, Landscape)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am working on a requirement where the Adobe form consists of a combination of Portrait and Lanscape pages.

The first two pages is plain text and the following pages is the Content related to employee.

First two pages needs to appear in Portrait and the remaining pages needs to appear in Landscape format.

To do this, I created 2 Master pages, One with Portrait and One with Landscape with Content area "Content1" and "Content2" respectively.

For the first Subform, under pagination tab, have mentioned "In Content Area Content1" and for the second "In Content Area Content2".

I the design view I can see the Portrait page and the Landscape page appearing with proper content. But when I call in the program, all the pages appear in the Portrait format. Request you to please help me out with this.

Are there any other setting that I am missing out.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varun_vadnala3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you change it to on Top of Master page 2 and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Varun. I tried a lot of ways along with your suggestion, but it dint work out.

I copied an old form which had Portrait and Landscape Master pages in it, delete all the body pages from it and just created two body pages to display on each of the master page and it worked.

But when I create it from scratch with exactly the same thing it does not work.

It feels silly to suspect but there could be a problem with the ADLC 8.2  that I have got installed on my laptop.

Do you think of any other reason, when it works with a copy of old form but does not work when you create a new form.

Answers (0)