cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Balance details for previous years for migration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are migrating all the open projects to new company code within the same server. We need to transfer all the remaining budget balances to the new projects. So I am looking for reports which can provide me the details as below.

WBS / Overall Budget / Assigned Value / Overall Remaining Budget / Overall Released Budget / Assigned Value / Overall Remaining released Budget

and then specific years as below,

WBS / Year / Budget / Assigned Value / Remaining Budget / Released Budget / Assigned Value / Remaining released Budget

I tried the standard reports, I am not able to get the desirable results... Reports will provide previous years altogether values but not specific to years.

Please provide the details of any available reports.

Regds,

Channa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Chanabasappa,

As standard report does not serve your purpose, you can use Report Painter.

In Report Painter you have to copy standard form or you can design your own form with T-code CJE6.

The same form is assigned to standard report or you can design your own report by copying standard report. T-code CJE0. ( using standard program)

OR

You can create output using simple ABAP query with SQ01,( create infoset with SQ02, create user group with SQ03)

Hope this will help you

Regards,

Sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sandeep,

I have tried with report painter also. I was able to add the required 2 more fields as Released Budget and Released Available Budget in standard report..s_alr_87013558. It was possible only for the over all project, but not for individual WBS.. Please find the below screen shot.

After executing the report, it was displaying as below.

Can you tell me where should we need to modify if I want to add previous years details also at header as it is for future years and current year.

Regds,

Channa

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chanabasappa,

Check this report

S_ALR_87013560  Budget Updates

It can show u report period/year wise.

Regards

Tushar