Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI/FM to get the special stock quantities based on material, plant and storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to fetch the stock quantities of the material for all types of special stock indicators. Is there a BAP/FM to get these details based on material, plant and storage location.

I checked on SCN and could find some BAPIs to get the stock quantities of material but they are not meeting my requirement.

Regards,

Rekha

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the FM : BAPI_WHSE_STOCK_GET_LIST

May be it will work at quant level! If your requirement is small get the stocks from MARC and MARD tables- for batches MCHA and MCHB!

By the way check the MMBE transaction to get the more technical details!

0 Kudos

I need to get the stock quantities for every special stock indicator and the tables which they come from are different. So need a FM/BAPI to get these info.

0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

Finally check these FM's! I am not sure!

MB_SELECT_SPECIAL_STOCKS

MB_READ_SPECIAL_STOCK_VALUES

I guess you have check the BAPI's also!

BAPI_MATERIAL_STOCK_REQ_LIST

I would suggest better to trace MMBE to find the logic

former_member187748
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

i will sujjest you to go through transaction BAPI, choose your application,

and list the BAPI available for your use.

dominik-st
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please have a look at  Function Module INVENTORY_LOOKUP and/or   class cl_inventory_lookup.

The function module BAPI_WHSE_STOCK_GET_LIST will only work when using warehouse management.