cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Volume is not updating in Rebate Agreement

0 Kudos

I know there have been several posts in the past years on this topic, however they all seem to give the same answers but do not resolve the issue.

My issue is that I have created a Sales Rebate Agreement, with Condition Type BO02 for my simple customer (Sold-To, Ship-To, Payer and Bill To).

Validity Period is 01/01/2014-12/31/2014

Status - Open

Condition Record BO02 - Cust/Material

-Amount $1.00- per 1 pc , Accrual $1.00- no scales

On my created Invoice, the Agreement # shows in the Item - Conditions - Detail screen,

Condition Class - Expense Reimbursement

Calculat. type - Quantity

Condit Cate - Blank

Cond. Control - Adjust for quantity variance

Condit. origin - Automatic Pricing

--Marked for Statistical and Accruals

Account Key - ERB

Accruals - ERU

When I go into the Sales Rebate Agreement and CheckedRebate Payments:

Sales Volume: $0.00 shows in the lower portion for sales, no history of the invoice I generated

Verification Level: I receive "There is no sales volume for agreement 9"

I have tried going into VBOF and removed all variants but always receive no data to be displayed

Any idea as to why my Sales Rebate Agreement is not being updated with my Invoice information?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor

Hi,

what is the option you have selected in the Field-Rebate proc in the Condition Type.

0 Kudos

I have it left blank, "Dependent on Sales Volume"...I may have figured it out late last night, my invoice was not releasing to accounting due to some CO-PA value configuration for my Condition Types. I assigned the condition types to their SD CO-PA values and released to accounting and was able to see the sales volume updated.

I'm following up with our CO-PA contact today to determine the correct CO-PA values that should be assigned for my Rebate Condition Types as I do not know them.

Will reply later if that was the issue.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can follow the procedure for Assigning

Controlling--Profitability Analysis--Flows of Actual Values--Transfer of Incoming Sales Orders--Assign Value Fields--Maintain Assignment of SD Conditions to CO-PA Value Fields--

you can make the Necessary settings

Answers (0)