cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC Invoice Tax Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing the below mentioned Error . I did check the forum for this and yes, there a lot number of threads for this. I did go though most of them but i was unsuccessful in those.

Error : Tax Statement item missing for Tax code RQ

Error Code: FF805

Scenario :

The area where i have been facing this error is which trying to realase my inter-company invoice to accounting  ( VF02). Point to be noted is we have 2 cases for IC, one from US- GB and the other is GB-GB. We have 0% teax for our intercompany transactions, and hence a seperate Tax code for 0% tax.

In Vk11, we have maintained a different condition table defined in( ZE02) ( non-US) and in that we have maintained the condition record for GB-GB-0%-9o

and for GB-US-0%.

We have maintained , a single pricing procedure for both US and Non US Taxation.

SAP Notes Checked : 112609, 91753,872449,779418 and couple of others also.

But after all this also, we still are facing the same error.As already mentioned that, i have checked few threads, hence owing to that, most of them mention it is related to Pricing procedure (SD), so have posted this in SD area.

Request all to kindly help me in this, as it is a blocking issue, in the process.

( Points shall be awarded for all helpful answers)

Thanks & Regards,

Jimmy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jimmy:

I agree, even though this is a common issue, the cause can be hundreds of thousands. Naren made a good point, for specific scenario your screen shot on almost everything is needed, like pricing determination, pricing analysis, tax code record with account number, tax determination procedure definition.

last time when I had it issue it was due to the discrepancy between pricing procedure and tax procedure. for example tax determination assigned to the country found JR1 record. however, JR1 is not maintained in my pricing procedure. once I updated the pricing procedure, i was able to solve the problem.

This is gonna be fun, and headache as well

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Misra,

This is very strange to me.

Kindly share this error screen shot.Let ,me know ,where ( t.code ) you are exactly getting this issue and before which transactions you performed ?.

Thanks,

Naren