Fiori : My Spend Server Error

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When running Fiori app: My Spend, we are getting server error,

PFB the test cases:

1. Login with manager id:

When checking through Inspect element in Chrome browser :

GET http://<>/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ui5_co_spe_mon/resources/sap/ca/common/uilib/i18n/i18n_en_US.properties 404 (NOT FOUND) sap-ui-core.js:25

GET http://<> /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ui5_co_spe_mon/sap/ca/common/uilib/i18n/i18n_en.properties 404 (NOT FOUND) sap-ui-core.js:25

GET http://<>sap/opu/odata/sap/SRA012_SPEND_SRV/G…Levels=1&SkipTop=false&IsAggregated=true&StartPeriod='001'&EndPeriod='001' 400 (Bad Request) datajs.js:17

GET http://<>/sap/opu/odata/sap/SRA012_SPEND_SRV/HierarchyNodes 400 (Bad Request)

Request your support ..

BR

Tejas

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Please look at your OData error. You can ignore i18n translation text related message.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I was going through the understanding of Hierarchy and FI functional things..and come up to two solutions which can be done :

either the hierarchy is not maintained ( The manager id with which i am logging in to the application , for this manager , employees has to be maintained in the org structure..)

or

Personalization setup(as per the Installation guide) which I have done for the user id(manager id) , has some missing details for which I am not able to see the department level and project level expenses

regards,

Tejas

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moreover I have tried debugging as per your steps, and problem is coming in Hierarchy nodes only..I will update if the issue is resolved after maintaining these 2 details properly..

Thanks here Masa..

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Regarding hierarchy for My SPend application, just want to check with you if we have to maintain Manager - Employee relationships so that Manager can see the expenses which are done by the employees. Is this step mandatory ? Because I am getting the error in the hierarchy nodes only.

Request your support here :

Also Installation point of view the system which we are trying is at lowest level SP0, do you think this would also be the issue for the error I am getting. Also our system being at package level SP0 (lowest) we are not able to implement some OSS notes as well for HCM related apps as they required minimum SP1 level

So we have requested latest patch from SAP , please let me know if this is required ?

Thanks and regards,

Tejas

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

I think your issue is that backend ERP application is not setup correctly. I'm sure that your colleagues FI/CO consultants can help.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Have you maintained PFCG settings?

Regards,

Mausmi

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ya Mausmi, I need to get data from backend properly and also Manager employee relationship to be maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know if you face difficulty in setting up customizing in backend system.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mausmi,

In setup personalisation we are doing for Cost center and Internal order ;

But for my case we are not using internal order, we are usign wbs, so as a dialog I am using DIA_CCMONITOR and DIA_BUA_PROMONITOR( for maintaining wbs) rather than DIA_IEMONITOR.

But still I am not able to view any details,

One of the known issue is that : The manager id which i am using needs to be in org structure and there has to be some employees assigned to him.

Second can be the one with maintaining the personalization setup

Regards,

tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Currently only these two DIA_CCMONITOR and DIA_IOMONITOR personalization dialogues are supported for MySpend app. We are not allowed to enter any other apart from these two. So it's a personalization setup issue from your side.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Mausmi

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mausmi,

Checked on that and even if I maintain only 1 personalization dialog DIA_CCMONITOR, I should be able to get data for Department level.

Moreover from FI perspective, I have checked the postings in FB03 and for the vendor which I get from there, I check his details in XK03 and I am getting pernr for this vendor as 0, so we need to have some values for this vendor, and then taking the pernr we can assign it to the manager in the org structure.

Not sure if we need Manager ->Employee relationship to be maintained for My Spend application (If there is any material specific to this application for backend functional configuration, this would be very helpful)

Best regards,

Tejas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue is resolved. This was resolved after setting the right functional data in the personalization setting .

Thank you Mausmi . I have made the functional config for the same.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're welcome

Happy to help!!!